Financial support for former employees of BHS

Contact us now for help with paying bills or buying food!

Apply Now

If you’re facing financial difficulties or have other worries, please check your eligibility & apply now

Apply Now

To apply for help and support from the BHS Trust Fund, you should have been employed by BHS for a minimum of 12 months and be a UK resident. You can also refer a friend if you know of a former colleague who meets the above criteria. Please check that your friend is happy for you to apply on their behalf first.

Should you meet these criteria, we’d be happy to hear from you, whether you’re currently in work, in between jobs, on leave or retired.

Remember the BHS Trust Fund can help in a number of ways:

  • Financial Help
  • Day Trips, Short Breaks & Holidays
  • Christmas Support
  • General advice and support

Complete this form to apply now

Remember we are here to help – so do get in touch!